Cocoa Beans - Premium (Extra Sorted) -WHOLESALE
- Single Origin Cocoa Beans from Idukki district in Kerala, Its Forastero Type cocoa from our own Farm. We are following Organic cultivation, and our products are natural and pure.
- We are doing the Fermentation and sun drying in our own facility, taking care the end to end processing.All beans having same fermentation level.
- Hand picked beans are extra sorted to remove flat and brocken beans, so you don't need to worry about sorting beans, and there won't be any wastage.
- These beans having around 90 beans count in 100 gm beans (count test).
- You can do cut test and see the inside color indicating the fermenation levels.
- We have 40+ years of experience in this field, distributing cocoa products across India for leading Chocolate makers.
- Cocoa Beans from Idukki district in Kerala are known for its flavor and butter content. Beans has high butter content comparing with any other part of India, due to its Geographic significants, cultivating in tropical rainy forest area.
Premium wholesale cocoa beans in India
When it comes to buying fermented cocoa beans in India at wholesale prices, quality is often the much concerned area. Considering the bulk quantity of order, consumers want to rely on a seller that offers timely delivery and assures consumers about the quality product. COCOABEAN is answer to many consumers who come with query - where can I buy wholesale raw cocoa bean in India?
Where to Buy Cocoa beans in India?
Ordering bulk cocoa beans in India is quite confusing, that’s why we, at COCOABEAN offer small free samples with only shipping charges to our consumers. Every wholesale sample consists of 100 gms of cocoa product in the wholesale category. After being satisfied with the quality of the product, consumers can move ahead and purchase our raw cocoa beans in bulk in India. We process tonnes of raw cocoa bean in India and can supply up to 2 tonnes in wholesale for a single consumer. We purchase naturally grown raw cocoa from our farmer groups based in Kerala and process these under strict safety and processing guidelines.
Knowing more about raw cocoa beans in India
After passing through carefully sorting and processing, the quality and taste of cocoa beans is preserved at our processing units in Kerala, India. In very 100 gms of cocoa bean, the bean count is not more than 90. These cocoa beans are exclusively sun dried, fermented and raw. In every 100 gms of cocoa beans, the amount of slaty beans is 3%, mouldy beans is 3%, defective or flat beans in 5% with a maximum moisture content of 6 to 7.5%, meeting the Grade-1 international standards for Cocoa Beans.
How to purchase wholesale cocoa beans in India?
As cocoa bean suppliers in India, anyone can order our wholesale cocoa bean product directly from our website. The consumers ordering more than 100kgs will have to pay 30 rs per kg logistic charges and those ordering under 100 kgs will need to pay around 40 INR per kg of cocoa bean. However, these charges are strictly subject to location and weight of the cocoa product ordered by our consumers in India. All our wholesale and bulk orders are received for dispatch only on advance payment basis. There is 5% GST applicable considering cocoa beans price in India.
Wholesale cocoa beans in India are hygienically packed in jute bags which are lined with inner plastic layer to minimize damage during transfer. We are tied up with VRL, TVS, DELHIVERY to ship the product across India. Cocoa bean wholesale orders of more than 100 kgs are dispatched within two to three days whereas orders of less than 100 kgs are dispatched right on the next day of online purchase. Depends on the facility available for the logistic service at your local area, you might be able to receive the product at your doorstep or collect it from the courier provider in your local area. To know more about cocoa bean price in Kerala today, please get in touch with us.
|Sorted and cleaned, premium Cocoa Beans, with beans count per 100gm less than 90 for wholesale customers. Available in 10kg to 100 kg