Grade-1 | Minimum Sorted Cocoa Beans - WHOLESALE
Cocoa Beans - Grade-1 (Minimum Sorted) - WHOLESALE
₹ 250.00 Onwards
The Grade 1 and Medium Cocoa Specifications:
It must not contain more than:
- 3% of moldy beans
- 3% slaty beans
- 0% foreign matters maximum
- moisture: 5.5% - 7.5% maximum
- Grade 1 cocoa is made up of lots of general uniform color and fermenation level.
- Beans Count: 90 - 100beans / 100g
- Minimum sorted by removing all flat and brocken beans. Good for whole sale cutomers, you can get sorted beans, so no need to do any extra sorting.
- SIngle orgin beans, from our farm in Idukki district in Kerala, and we do the fermentation and sundrying in our own facility.
- Organically grown and naturallly processed. No additives or added color.
- Order quantity : 10 kg to 1 ton.
- Packing details : Less than 50 kg will be in boxes and 50kg and above are in jute bags with inner plastic covering.
- Shelf life - 6 months
- Cocoa beans from Idukki having higher butter content and good fragnence.